Senior 3D Artist – (m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
We are looking for an experienced and passionate 3D Artist to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As a 3D Artist, you will work closely with a creative team of artists to design and create realistic assets for tech demo scenes and animation production.
We are looking for a multi-disciplined 3D Artist who enjoys working in all areas of production and assisting in the development of our GritGene engine. You will also provide active feedback to the engine and cinematic tools development team.
As a Senior 3D Artist at GritWorld you will be part of the Art team and will oversee the process of creating assets for our internal productions.
Your resume, cover letter and online portfolio are required for your application.
- Work closely with the artists and engineers to create next generation tech demos
- Collaborate with internal and outsourced artists to produce 3D assets for internal animation IP
- Provide clear feedback on outsourced content
- Keep up to date with the latest content creation pipelines and tools in real-time 3D
- Mentor and train internal art team
- Help to take projects from concept phase to delivering the final production shots
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position with an online portfolio showcasing your best work
- Demonstrated working experience in creating assets for Realtime experiences or games
- Able to do texturing, UV unwrapping and texture baking
- Great working knowledge of Maya, 3ds Max or Blender
- Working experience with Substance Suite, Quixel, Mari or equivalent tools
- Good English skills (written & verbal)
- Team player; being able to receive and iterate efficiently through feedback
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Degree or equivalent qualification in film, animation, or related creative fields
- Offline rendering experience such as Arnold. VRay or Renderman
- Good illustration and storytelling using rough concept sketches
- Enjoys technical problem solving and comes up with
solutions to work through technological limitations
Our company benefits and core values:
- Free public transport ticket (within the RMV region).
- A monthly voucher card that can be redeemed at petrol stations, supermarkets, fitness studios, online stores, retail outlets, etc.!
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistants.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and many more!
LocationFrankfurt am Main, Hessen