Office Manager (m/f/d) – Part timeFrankfurt am Main, Hessen
- Contact person for all matters concerning the office (communication with the property management, suppliers, planning of new areas)
- Maintenance of office items & equipment
- Taking care of deliveries
- Facility management(monitoring and coordination of deadlines and processes, external service providers)
- Management of office supplies and equipment
- Planning and control of office management processes
- Independently managing the entire back office
- Support organizing internal events
- General contract management: insurance, suppliers, leasing, office machines
- At least 2 years of working experience in office management
- Business level in English and German in both oral and written.
- Independent and self-reliant work and a certain flexibility
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of MS-Office
- Good communication skills
- Driving license and a car
Our company benefits and core values:
- Free public transport ticket (within the RMV region).
- A monthly voucher card that can be redeemed at petrol stations, supermarkets, fitness studios, online stores, retail outlets, etc.!
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistants.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and many more!
LocationFrankfurt am Main, Hessen