Marketing Manager – (m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing Manager to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As Marketing Manager at GritWorld you will be GritWorld’s first person in marketing and therefore we require a strong foundation of marketing knowledge. You will be in charge of building awareness of GritWorld and its services and of positioning us in the market. We are looking for a manager that is willing to build up the basics and do the hands-on work him-/herself until more people will join. Our ideal candidate is comfortable doing day-to-day activities such as developing and executing campaigns, starting and maintaining a community and setting up and following clear strategies.
Your resume and cover letter are required for your application.
- Establish clear positioning of GritWorld and its sub-brands
- Conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns across all channels and within budget
- Actively post and maintain our online profiles to start and maintain an online community
- Analyze user and market insights, trends and best practices to build successful strategies
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis
- Create and manage content for touch points between users, partners and GritWorld
- Present ideas and final deliverables to international teams and communicate with senior leaders about programs, strategies and budgets
- Proven experience in developing and executing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communication or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English and German (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience in the Game/Film Production/Entertainment or Software Industry
- Established press and media contacts
- Willingness and ability to travel
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
LocationFrankfurt am Main, Hessen