IT Systems Administrator – (m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
- Support of our end users in all IT matters (software, hardware, network), onsite and remote.
- Technical research and development to enable continuous innovation within the infrastructure.
- Preview all new software applications for integration into the existing environment.
- Provide detailed support and troubleshooting documentation for operations and information systems.
- Provide detailed tracking and documentation of problem resolutions to reported issues.
- Introductory training in configuration of network hardware and computer systems.
- Asset tracking and hardware inventory.
- Proactively detect potential problems and address them by proposing/implementing solutions.
- Maintain and improve security on our internal infrastructure.
- Define and maintain IT policies across the company.
- Procurement of IT related solutions, such as hardware, software and external consultancy.
- At least 3 year of experience as IT System Administrator in a professional work environment.
- You have experience with Windows/ Linux networks and servers, Active directory, MS Office 365, JIRA, Git/ GitLab, Azure DevOps.
- You manage your time, your tasks and keep things properly documented.
- You are goal oriented in the way you work.
- You like to get involved in challenging tasks.
- You like to work in a team and communicate openly with colleagues to collaboratively improve our processes.
- Good German and English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with Huawei Firewalls, intercontinental VPN setup, Digital Guardian software.
- Experience with setting up VPS on cloud services such as Ali cloud, google cloud, AWS.
- Experience with PowerShell, Python and/or Regex.
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
LocationFrankfurt am Main, Hessen