Build Software Developer – (m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Build Software Developer (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As Build Software Developer at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing the editor and tools of a modern and extensible real-time 3D rendering engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and motivation letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as GitHub) are welcome.
- Designing and developing cross platform build tool for the engine.
- Improving build workflow for the developers.
- Help in maintaining CI/CD pipeline (currently Azure DevOps/C#/Nuke/Sharpmake)
- Experience in programming in at least one language (C#, Python, Go, etc.)
- Experience with building for multiple platforms (Windows, Linux)
- Experience with C++ build systems (CMake, Ninja, Sharpmake, etc.)
- Experience with C# build system (MSBuild)
- Understanding of C++ build process (compilation, linking)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps/GitLab/GitHub)
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with Clang compiler toolchain
- Experience with package managers (Conan, NuGet)
- Experience with generating IDE integration files (Visual Studio SLN)
- Experience with dotnet CLI and Nuke build scripting
Benefits and core values
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
LocationFrankfurt am Main, Hessen