Cinematic Artist – (m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Cinematic Artist to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As a Cinematic Artist, you will work closely with a creative team of artists to create cinematic sequences for web-published demo scenes and animation production. Your main responsibility is to deliver high quality sequences using animation, lighting and rendering. We are looking for a multi-disciplined Cinematic Artist who enjoys working in all areas of cinematic production and assisting in the development of our GritGene engine. Also, you will provide active feedback to the engine and cinematic tools development team.
As a Cinematic Artist at GritWorld you will be part of the Art team and will oversee the process of creating cinematic shots for our internal productions.
Your resume, cover letter and online portfolio are required for your application.
- Create cinematic sequences/shots using, light, camera work and character performance using our in-house software GritGene and other DCC tools.
- Sequences you create must be captivating with a focus on impressive dramatic performance.
- Ability to take direction and implement given feedback.
- Balance quality and efficiency while working with the current available software tool set.
- Documenting feedback and assisting in the development of internal tools such as the sequencer and animation system.
- Writing specifications for new and existing tools in development.
- Demonstrated working experience in cinematography, directing and editing.
- Experience with animation, lighting and color theory.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position with an online portfolio showcasing your best work.
- Having the desire to make animation and cinematic cut scenes for films and for marketing purposes.
- Understanding of a linear animation pipeline, taking story from storyboards to final compositions.
- Working knowledge of Maya, 3ds Max or video game engines.
- Post-production experience or lighting/rendering/composition with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or similar tools.
- Good English skills (written & verbal) and a good team player.
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Degree or equivalent in film, animation or related creative field.
- Experience working with real-time game engines to create cinematics for games and movies.
- Enjoys technical problem solving and does their best to work through technological limitations.
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
LocationFrankfurt am Main, Hessen